The CEO Confidence Course
The 6-Week Start-Up School for Self-Funded Founders
created by Jill James
Focus on You – what’s your vision and passion? Where do you want to be a year from now? How do we use that in your business? Plus, basics of building your strategic plan.
Define Your Customer – you aren’t a commodity. Competing on price or volume will not be a winning strategy. So who values what you love to do, and how do we tailor our work to that dream customer?
Offerings and Packages – How do we build attractive, high-value packages and products that deliver on our promise to our dream customer and fulfill our goals?
Revenue and Costs – here’s where you’ll learn the power of unit economics. Are you earning enough profit to make your business work? When you are, how does it change your approach?
Who You Need (Staffing & Sourcing) – Now that you know you can afford them, what people do you need, whether on payroll, contracted, or on an extended professional team?
Running Your Company (Operating Costs & Tax Savings) – know exactly what it will cost to serve that dream customer and run your business. Set up those bills on autopay because you know you can afford them. And learn to use the tax benefits of your business to your best advantage.
Cohort members also:
- Learn all the common tax deductions you’re missing, often worth tens of thousands per year!
- Get aligned with your accountant by managing your relationship like a CEO to get the information and support that you need. I facilitate an AMA with my trusted accountant on why we have yucky feelings about math, money, and keeping score.
- Get resources and introductions for business insurance, legal, payroll, operations, retirement plans, and financial planning.
- Cover your behind with a business insurance review so you can understand the value of protection and how much it typically costs.
- Automate and standardize to get your businesses running on rails with tips and tools from an operations specialist.